Sunday, 6 February 2011

The word of day is.... Loquacious

Loquacious - talking or tending to talk much or freely; talkative; chattering; babbling; garrulous.

Never have I had such a word describe me so well.. It should be my middle name!

I thought it would be nice to share one of my older poems. This one was written for a lovely friend call Ann, in response to a cry from the heart.


I miss you (Mum)
10/11/2011
When words are worthless,
and actions void,
I just wish I could stand,
right by your side,

Lower my head,
Wait a while,

Until the moment,
 I could see a smile.

It was my mum's birthday a couple of days ago, she was 61 (and doesn't look it to me) I am so grateful to still have her here to talk to... even if she is the first to call me Loquacious!

Today, a couple of new ones:

Gogyohka:  

 Best to avoid ~ one's face ~ when pulling ~ electric fence poles ~ out from of sticky mud!

Micro Poetry:
1) Stuck in a paradigm moment, reflective on what might, was, is and will be. 

2) If I could live the moment once more, it would be that smile at the door. 

As you may be able to tell, I take myself far to seriously. I am still recovering from the wounds of my morning accident.

2 comments:

  1. Did you mean 'LoquaCious'?
    Found you on Twitter when you played my word game 'loqWacious' lol
    Lovely words. Looking forward to your tweets.
    Maryse aka @wifsie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wifsie, thanks for pointing out my spelling error, I would love to claim it was a deliberate mistake, but alas it was done from trying to hard to spell it right! And maybe a little Thatchers Gold too.

    ReplyDelete