Wednesday, 9 February 2011

Endeavour to Persevere - (Lone Watie) The Outlaw Josey Wales

Today is one of those days you wish you could stay under the duvet. But Endeavour to Persevere I do. I am very grateful for my lovely husband who woke me with coffee.

Gogyohka

Once again ~ Pain seeps in ~ Energy drained ~ Static brain ~ Sluggish body.

Emotion ~ fires creation ~ tearing pain ~ releasing memory ~ stirring the dragon within.

And a new longer poem.

Rejected

I felt for the the child,
Who was resented,
From the very beginning.

I saw the confusion,
In her eyes,
At her DNA entrapment.

I caught the scent of conflict,
When she looked,
In your scornful eyes.

I tasted the fear,
That crushed her,
As you laughed aloud.

I heard her cry,
Asking why,
You never gave an answer.


Maybe it will be added too, but best get on for now.. :)

 Haiku

What a tangled web / shifting shadows confuse most / keep your head above.  (Politics)

No comments:

Post a Comment