Tuesday, 12 April 2011

Softly now

I love you like the first snowflake
to kiss the frozen ground
on a moonlit winter's night
when no one is around.

I love you like the milky white magnolia bud
atop the highest branch
opening its beauty
for only the sky's eyes.

I love you like the last night star
still hanging in the inky sky.
As the sun starts to rise
I feel you in my heart.

I love you like the fleeting glimpse
of the rainbow's magic appearance
in all its glorious spectrum,
transparently for only me.

I love you like the parched earth
welcoming the summer storm.
Until you came I was sleeping,                  
now new life springs forth.

I love you like the skin soft breeze
that tickles me, whispering sweet words
inspiring me to breathe my own creativity.


I love you in the only way I know, by baring my soul.
I ask for nothing in return, for what I have is joy
to know you are happy. That is all I desire...

5 comments:

  1. Lovely thank you, nice imagery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even better the second time around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one already sounded promising on Twitter! It is utterly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Martin

    Thankyou for such a lovely kind comment :)

    This one was a real work to draw to a close, but I am glad it is appreciated.

    Abi

    ReplyDelete