Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Upside down

Caught by surprise, winded by force,
a slap in the face, tripped up,
knocked down, when my guard wasn't up,

shock kicking in, then comes shivering,
tears start to fall, like so many before,

why do this now, please don't start,
can't fall apart, gone so far beyond,
one slip, is that it, gone,

Flooded now, memories, rip holes,
like swords, inside, cannot hide,
must survive,

yearning for calm, tranquility gone,
love hurts, so much more,
than hate, ever can.

I know it will pass, but tunnel is long,
where is the light, dark hound, be gone.

Must keep the face, not the time to release,
hold on, just, hold on.

2 comments:

  1. Like these lines especially: "love hurts, so much more, than hate, ever can". I wish for you that you'll reach the end of the tunnel soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou, I think the sun coming out to play today, showed me the way :)

    Thankyou for your kind comment :)

    ReplyDelete